Martes, Enero 3, 2012

Oriental Mindoro Provincial Hospital - "WinterWonderland"

It was my first time tocelebrate Christmas as well as New year in the hospital. Actually there was no celebration at all, but it doesn't matters me anymore because since the very start I already knew it.

Without anything to do during Christmas and New Year time. I just enjoyed myself looking those cute Christmas design the staff and nurses of the different department of the hospital neime ar their every stations. One of those design that captures me was the white Christmas of the  miniature of the provincial hospital itself that was made by the nurses at the orthopedic department. For a short time, it makes me forget where I was celebrating my Christmas ad New Year. I even Took pictures of it and the other design which was near our room.




Winter Wonderland


The Holy Family, Baby Jesus in a manger inside a hut made of empty IV bag

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento