Martes, Enero 10, 2012

Experience Venice in the Philippines

Venice.Who wouldn't want to go to the one of the romantic place in the world. While drifting slowly with a boat through their grand canal in the middle of the city with a romantic song of the gondolier and contemplate the charming cafes across the water.Be serenaded by your gondolier as he steers beneath the Rialto Bridge . :) But why do we have to go far away and be 2times costly just to visit the place, if there was already Venice on the Philippines. The very own Venice, with The Venice Condominium at McKinley Hill. Although it might also expensive to live in this kind of place, I think it is worth it because even though I haven't been there in person I already feel like if I would be there in that place I would feel like I'm really in Venice.
Map to The Venice Conduminium

The Venice, Man-made Canal

Top view of The Venice

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento