Huwebes, Disyembre 8, 2011

UNIQUE HOUSE DESIGN-"THE PIANO HOUSE"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a musical person? Well this house is just right for you; even me would love to see or even to have this kind of house design. Actually it gives me a great idea of how would design my house if the time comes that I had my money to build. I don’t really have or even know how to play piano or a violin but I sometimes wished I could. As I was browsing and thinking what would I blog I found this unique house design and its really cute and is really unique. There are other much unique building I also saw but this one is what really captures me maybe because I just like music and to learn to play one of them and my dream passion of designing a house; music and art just perfect.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The piano design becomes the main part of the house with all we can found inside a normal house and the Violin became its design and way up to the piano house which was an elevator. This unique piano house was built recently in An Hui Province, China. . The building displays various city plans and development prospects in an effort to draw interest into the recently developed area.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

1 komento:

  1. Great tips and thanks for share it. Right now is the perfect time to save money for new home. It’s important to financially prepare yourself now. The sooner you start saving for new home and the better prepared you’ll be when the time comes to start shopping for your dream home. If you are looking for new home, here you can find at biesterbosgroep.nl ; they make a home with an eco-friendly concept at affordable price and everything is provided to suit your needs. Really.... they are developers who always prioritize customer satisfaction.

    TumugonBurahin